Vegan Grain Free Funfetti Sugar Cookies
An soft and fluffy cookie made of almond and coconut flour with a fun touch of sprinkles.
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped aquafaba
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- splash of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Prepare whipped aquafaba (I used Minimalist Baker's recipe).
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add in melted coconut oil and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the whipped aquafaba and sprinkles. Do not overmix.
- Bake at 350° for about 18 mins or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow them to cool and enjoy!
CategoriesBaking Gluten Free