I know chickpea cookie dough is nothing new, but this is the BEST chickpea cookie dough, and it doesn’t taste like peanut butter!
Okay so don’t get me wrong, I LOVE peanut butter, but when I want some classic cookie dough I’d just rather it not like taste like it. And I get that (maybe all) the chickpea cookie dough recipes out there need the peanut butter to cover the chickpea taste, but what if you could do it without?
So behold my soft and healthy chickpea cookie dough with a hint of coconut! It’s just enough to cover the taste of the chickpeas without being overpowering. And to keep it nice and moist, I also added some coconut yogurt to the mix.
. . . and lastly, I rolled them into little cookie dough bites, but that’s really just for the cuteness factor. So trust me when I say the dough really is soft and fluffy – it would work super well as a dip too!
Easiest, tastiest recipe ever. No bake and ready in 5 minutes, so you’ve got no excuses!
The Best Chickpea Cookie Dough
- 1¼ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a good blender or food processor until fully combined.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
- And that's it! Store in the fridge or enjoy! Best served chilled.