Soft Chewy Salted Tahini Cookies
Grain and sugar free salted tahini cookies with the texture of a traditional soft baked chocolate chip cookie.
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cassava flour
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll the dough into balls and flatten slightly (the cookies will expand in the oven).
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 12-13 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy!