Maple Tahini Cluster Granola
A scrumptious sweet and seedy blend of maple tahini in a super clustery homemade granola.
- ½ cup oat pulp (leftover from making homemade oat milk*)
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar of choice
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- splash of vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- optional add-ins: coconut, crushed nuts, sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine wet ingredients separately. Mix it all together.
- Using your hands, form little granola clusters and transfer onto prepared baking tray. This gives the granola clumpy clusters instead of flat chunks.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 45-50 mins, flipping halfway.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Enjoy!
*I make my homemade oat milk using Ellie’s Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag. For 10% off your purchase Ellie’s Best, you can use my coupon code FELICIA10