Easy Baked Cauliflower Tots
Easy baked cauliflower tots that are crispy on the outside, but soft and fluffy on the inside. Easy clean up with just one bowl, and they'll be ready to eat in under an hour!
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground mustard
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg and stir to combine.
- Prepare a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, roll the batter into little tots and place them on the baking tray.
- Transfer baking tray to the oven and bake at 400° for about 12-15 mins. Flip and bake for another 5-10 mins or until lightly golden brown.