Crunchy Chunky Grain-Free Granola
The crunchiest, nuttiest granola made with no oats. A scrumptious blend of almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds and coconut baked to perfection.
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 2.5 tbsp water)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Prepare flax egg by combining ground flax and water. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the almonds and cashews until broken up into small pieces (but not a flour).
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer to a prepared baking tray and press into a large flat layer.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until lightly golden brown and firm.
- Allow it to cool a minimum of 1-2 hours before breaking it up into chunks
- Store in an airtight container or enjoy!