Coconut Puff Cookie Cereal
Like cocoa puffs but coconut! Cookie-like, crisp coconut puffs made with simple ingredients for a delicious morning treat.
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil / vegan butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- splash of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- optional: toasted coconut flakes (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Roll into cereal sized balls and transfer to a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 mins or until lightly golden brown and firm.
- Serve with milk of choice and enjoy!