Chunky Date Pecan Granola
A super chunky granola that's perfectly sweet but nutty, using the classic date pecan combo.
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped raw pecans
- 5 chopped dates
- ¼ cup flax meal
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp oat milk (or milk of choice) as needed
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add more oat milk as needed.
- Transfer the granola to a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the granola into one large, flat layer.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake at 300° for 30-40 mins or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the granola to cool for at least 1-2 hours.
- Using your hands, break the granola into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container / bag, and enjoy!
CategoriesBaking Breakfast & Brunch Gluten Free