Chunky Almond Pulp Granola
A delectable blend of almonds, oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds to create the biggest granola chunks. A great use for leftover almond pulp.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond pulp* (leftover from making homemade almond milk)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- splash of vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix it all together.
- Using your hands, form little granola clusters and transfer onto prepared baking tray. This gives the granola clumpy clusters instead of flat chunks.
- Bake at 300° for about 1 hour, or until golden brown.
- Allow it to cool and enjoy!
*I make my homemade almond milk using Ellie’s Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag. For 10% off your purchase Ellie’s Best, you can use my coupon code FELICIA10