Cheesy Chive Brazilian Cheese Balls (Pão de Queijo)
A fun take on the traditional brazilian cheese bread.
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 2½ tbsp water
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp pink salt
- ⅓ cup shredded vegan mozzarella
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½-⅔ cups fresh green chives (or green onions)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender (except chives) or mix well.
- Fold in the chopped chives until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a prepared cake pop pan or mini muffin tin (sprayed with oil).
- Bake at 375° for about 22 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned.
- Let them cool and then enjoy!